MANAGER ASSISTANT ERASMUS MOBILITY
The Advanced Technician in Manager Assistant focuses on vocational-oriented education. During the two year course, training periods including vocational actions are carried out by the students; this enables them to complete their academic knowledge.
- 120 ECTS credits
- Vocation and Educational Training. (Acquire skills in an active way). Emphasis on skills instead of knowledge. (As junior professionals).
- Communication and professional relations in native language and in foreign languages, decision-making support, improvement of the organization of the firm, organization of the activities of the manager, management of the office facilities, organization of an event, administration of human resources, taking responsibility for a specific case, office applications and information support
- CCF: Tests during the course period for several Units
- Individual assignments and researches. (to develop student’s autonomy)
- Importance of the practice of foreign languages
- Training period in an International Company fulfilling administrative tasks and organizing events
Courses are organized in semesters to allow Erasmus mobility. Please, see the attached documents.
Work experience in a foreign country:
le 28 novembre 2012